We all love fruit, but there are some weird and surprising facts that we bet you had never heard of here are top fruit facts.
- How many seeds does a strawberry have?
One strawberry has around 200 seeds on the outside of the fruit.
2. What’s the most popular fruit in the world?
Tomatoes are the most popular fruit in the world, they are made of 94.5 per cent of water.
3. How old are apples in the supermarket?
With the controlled atmospheres of apple storages, it means that apples can be picked and kept from going off, so by the time they reach your supermarket shelves, they usually are around 6-12 months old. One apple tree can produce 400 apples a year.
4. How many seeds does a pomegranate have?
A pomegranate has around 600 – 1,400 seeds in one fruit.
5. Which fruits are part of the rose family?
Apples, Cherries, Apricots and Peaches are all fruits part of the Rose flower family.
If you are looking for a local and reliable company to deliver you fruits to your office weekly or monthly, then email us at email@example.com or call us on 0845 900 3772.